Daily tantrams, boo boos and accomplishments of Peter and Kiersten.....
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Some new pics
This was crazy hair day (he just had a haircut 2 weeks before & it was all I could do without spraypainting it weird colors) for Spirit Week at school about 3 weeks ago. "Look at me!" Face painting at our school carnival ~ my first one in years since I was in Elem.
I am currently a stay at home mom to a 5yr old son and 2yr old daughter. My husband works for DCX and is an MBA student at U of Michigan - GO BLUE!! Life has never been more hectic, but we're all having fun!
3 comments:
Wow, the kids have grown a lot since you last posed! Thanks for the update... cute pics!
Wow, the kids have grown a lot since you last posed! Thanks for the update... cute pics!
Wow, the kids have grown a lot since you last posed! Thanks for the update... cute pics!
Post a Comment