Our schedule has changed quite a bit now. Peter is in school 5 days a week so I feel like I'm always preparing for the next day. He has a new best friend everyday. Peter also started Saturday Soccer last weekend & is enjoying it very much (it'll run for a total of 6 weeks). He missed school 1 day already ) : after having perfect attendance in preschool. He must have gotten stung by a spider/insect on the side of his head and his poor eye swelled up. He has been on antibiotics as a precaution, but he never had any other weird symptoms.
Kiersten is 99% potty trained both in peeing & pooping. She has been waking up from her naps and overnight completely dry. She is in cute little underwear all day except for sleeping time so that has been great. She can even 'hold' it if we're in the car & still 10mins away from home. Potty training is hard & time consuming, but I'm happy we're pretty much there.
No comments:
Post a Comment