Monday, May 14, 2007

Pictures from the past 2 weeks

I had another great Mother's Day Weekend. We celebrated mostly on Saturday b/c I wanted a peaceful & restful Sunday at home. I got to do a little shopping courtesy of the kids, received some roses and cards. We went out to dinner (the kids behaved!) and visited the cemetary (Pete's mom, grandma & grandfather). We did some much needed yardwork on Sunday.

Peter's Junior Sports came to an end last Friday. It was a quick 5 weeks and we are already looking at some more activities to begin in June and September. He had a lot of fun and received a cool certificate.



I tried to take some pictures of the kids, but they weren't really interested.

Swinging with a 2yr old on your lap while trying to keep your glasses on can be a bit tricky!











1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow, you got some great new pics! I love the one of Peter with his certificate and the one with Pete & Kiersten in the tunnel!