Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Pictures

Happy Easter!!!!! The happiest 2 little girls ever!!! When Dianne was ready, Kiersten wasn't and vice versa. Neither were interested for the group shot. Peter & Kiersten are sitting on top of Pete's legs, the only way to keep Kiersten in the picture. Calvin is trying to hold Dianne, but its not working. We ended up making a collage of 4 individual shots as our main pose for the grandparents. I have a bunch of pictures to download from the camera from this weekend with happier moments of the 2 little girls.
Dianne's not happy about having her picture taken.
Still a little teary...


"I know I'm a pro!"


Last year, Kiersten wasn't in the group picture, this year Dianne isn't.
You take what you can get.
Easter 2006 (No Kiersten, but Dianne has grown a lot)




1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh, my... that first picture is hilarious!!!

Sorry the pics didn't go better. I'm glad you had a good time visiting with family, though. ;)