Last Saturday, I had a mini reunion with some old friends from my high school days...to be exact, Key (Kiwanis Educated Youth) Club days. While it seems that more than half of our board members are gone, there are a handful of us in the area and a few that couldn't make it this time. It was a lot of fun, I can't believe I was on the board in 94-95 already! By the way, Key Club is the largest high school community service group and is international.

From left to right, Tom (Lt. Gov 95-96), Karen (Lt. Gov 94-95), Yours Truly (Lt. Gov 94-95), Jenny (Lt. Gov 94-95 & Gov 95-96), Mickey (Administrator forever & Builder's Club Admn) and Sean (Lt. Gov 94-95, 95-96, Circle K & Circle K Admn)
3 comments:
How cool! I haven't been to a Key Club get-together in ages. :(
A bunch of us met up in 2001 (it was TIME for a reunion) for the Kiwanis 50th Anniversary). Some of us stayed really good friends, but a lot have moved away. One had a class with Pete at U of M last year & another dated one of Pete's friend (small world).
A bunch of us met up in 2001 (it was TIME for a reunion) for the Kiwanis 50th Anniversary). Some of us stayed really good friends, but a lot have moved away. One had a class with Pete at U of M last year & another dated one of Pete's friend (small world).
Post a Comment