Daily tantrams, boo boos and accomplishments of Peter and Kiersten.....
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was a good time for us. Pete had the entire week off and we were able to spend time together as a family. Pete & Peter ended up not going to the Lion's football game (we knew we were going to lose & parking would have been tight & expensive due to the parade going on) so we were all at home. I cooked everything, turkey, potatoes, green beans, stuffing etc.... Peter had a tough time with the potatoes. Kiersten loved the turkey, stuffing, green beans and cranberry sauce. We headed up to Traverse City on Friday to see my family and had even more turkey...I am turkey-ed out! Goofing off while I cleaned up dinner!
I am currently a stay at home mom to a 5yr old son and 2yr old daughter. My husband works for DCX and is an MBA student at U of Michigan - GO BLUE!! Life has never been more hectic, but we're all having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment