On Monday, Pete, Peter, Calvin, Pong, Kiersten & I drove to the Brookfield Zoo. Even though the forecast said scattered rainshowers and it was an overcast day, we grabbed 4 umbrellas & went away. The sun came out & it was a really beautiful day. The zoo is roughly about 35mins away from Pong's house, so it was a quick trip. Pete & I have been here maybe 4-5yrs ago, but we wanted to take the kids. We saw a lot of great animals, Kiersten took a great nap, we ate a lot of snacks and just took our time walking around. Pong left at 2:30pm b/c Dianne was having her 1yr old appt.Thursday, July 06, 2006
Brookfield Zoo
On Monday, Pete, Peter, Calvin, Pong, Kiersten & I drove to the Brookfield Zoo. Even though the forecast said scattered rainshowers and it was an overcast day, we grabbed 4 umbrellas & went away. The sun came out & it was a really beautiful day. The zoo is roughly about 35mins away from Pong's house, so it was a quick trip. Pete & I have been here maybe 4-5yrs ago, but we wanted to take the kids. We saw a lot of great animals, Kiersten took a great nap, we ate a lot of snacks and just took our time walking around. Pong left at 2:30pm b/c Dianne was having her 1yr old appt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment